Judy Walston, The Artist

My blog will share the stories behind my pencil portrait sketches, my surreal art, architectural paintings, art seascapes, wall murals, one of a kind unique sculptures, and my favorite, drawing and painting of hands. I will offer tips and help in constructing an oversized canvas. I work in a variety of mediums as in oil, graphite, pastel, colored pencils, ink, acrylic, clay and many other special projects. In addition to my art, I will offer help with unique faux finishes on interior walls.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hand Drawings

Hand Drawings





I love hands. If you look closely at the hands of people....they all tell a story. It more then just beauty, size or texture of the skin ....but all are unique and cannot be compared to another. Our hands, represent the history of our life. Our hands are a direct connection to our brains. This is why our handwriting is unique....for no one has the exact style even in our writing. Oc course....that can be another topic within itself. : )




Nothing is so sweet as a newborn baby hands. How many of us, want to kiss them or gently put their fingers between our lips...




As time goes by, they are shaped by what we have done each and everyday of our life.
Some may see a wrinkled hand as old and untouchable....but I see it as wisdom, caring and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home